Investment Offering – $4,153,846
Location: South Carolina
|Current Rent: $270,000||Cap Rate: 6.50%|
|Lease Term: 20||Remaining Term: 17|
|Lease Type: NNN||Building Sq. Ft.: 3,500|
|Renewal Options: 4, Five Year Options|
- Tenant: Raising Cane’s USA, LLC owns and operates a chain of restaurants. The company provides chicken finger meals; grilled Texas toasts brushed with garlic butter; cole slaws; crinkle-cut French fries; and drinks. It also operates franchised restaurants. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with restaurant locations in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Alabama, Ohio, Georgia, Colorado, Oklahoma, Virginia, Nevada, Nebraska, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Kentucky, and South Carolina.
- Strong Lease: Brand new construction with a 20 Year Lease, with 18 years remaining, and Five 5 year options.
- Excellent Visibility: The property is ideally positioned as an outparcel to a large regional shopping center, anchored by Lowe’s Home Improvement, Ulta Beauty and a national chain Movie Theater. The property is located on a hard corner with a Combined Traffic Count of over 38,000 vehicles per day.
- Dynamic Demographics: Average annual household income of $90,915 and population of 67,975 within a 5-mile radius
- Other major retailers with a presence in the immediate vicinity include: TD Bank, CVS, Modell’s Sporting Goods, Dollar Tree, LA Fitness, TGI Fridays, PF Changs Asian Bistro, BJ’s Wholesale, Lowe’s Home Improvement, IHop Pancake House, Longhorn Steakhouse, Walgreens, Burger King, Starbucks, Bank of America, TD Bank among others.