Investment Offering – $1,625,800
135 W. Central Ave., Lake Wales, FL 33853
|NOI: $126,000||Cap Rate: 7.75%|
|Lease Term: 10||Remaining Term: 10|
|Lease Type: NN||Building Sq. Ft.: 9,776|
|Renewal Options: Two (2), Five (5) Year Options|
- Long Term lease extension with Family Dollar
- Existing Store that has operated as a Family Dollar for over 35 years
- Strong Store Sales, Tenant’s strong commitment to the location through a long term lease extension
- New 10 year term with two five year options periods
- Part of the Lakeland–Winter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area. Lake Wales is located in central Florida, west of Lake Kissimmee and east of Tampa
- 55 Miles South of Orlando International Airport
- Scheduled rental increases of 21% in First option and 10% in Second option
- Situated in the central business district of the City. Next to the City of Lake Wales municipal building and the Chamber of Commerce.
- Excellent Visibility and Access along Central Avenue which is surrounding by many long standing local businesses. Large parcel with abundant parking.
- As of January 2017, Dollar Tree has revenues of over $20 billion, a net income of $890 million and a net worth in excess of $5 billion. Standard and Poor’s credit Rating of BB+.